Letterhead and Envelopes
Print Letterhead and Envelopes for Your Business
Complete your business package with 70lb Premium Uncoated Text letterheads. They are printed on bright white, heavy bond paper, print from our Melbourne, FL, facility.
Letterheads are printed on offset presses for long run sizes. Short run sizes are printed on high-tech digital equipment.
For long print runs envelopes are printed flat on offset presses, then die cut and converted into envelopes.
If you do not see the option you desire please place a custom order.
- Turn-around / Production time: Depends on quantity, 3 to 6 business days. Please contact for any special needs at 321-777-7320.
Need help? Give us a call at (321) 777-7320 and we’ll be happy to assist you. Print files not meeting minimum requirements will hold up the print job and time rectifying files will not be included in production turn-around time.
Production turn-around time:
- Production time is 3-6 business days
- Files submitted meeting print requirements will be processed within one business day.
- Orders are processed during business days only.
- Filetype to upload? A PDF is preferred. When creating a PDF using Adobe Acrobat use the “Press Quality” setting and have an added bleed. When supplying PDF files, use a consistent naming convention that makes the files easily identifiable, (i.e. mybrochure001.pdf) Please avoid using spaces in your file name title as this may cause issues crossing platforms.
- Other supported filetypes? (.tiff, .jpg, or .eps) to avoid font issues please outline text or package fonts with the upload. For a flat .tiff or .jpg files please submit images of 600 dpi for best results.
- What resolution should my images be? We recommend that all images used are 300dpi. Submitting files with a lower resolution than 300dpi can make the image look pixilated, or blurry. For example: images downloaded online should not be used for print purposes, as they are typically too small, but there are exceptions.
- Document edge (bleed)? If your print job requires a bleed, color up to the paper edge, please allow 1/8″ of bleed beyond the trim size of your page. Failure to allow at least 1/8″ of bleed may result in white showing on trimmed edges. For example: if the finished size is 5 x 5″ then the uploaded file should be 5.25 x 5.25″.
- What is the safety for trim? All critical copy must be at least 3/16″ from the final trim to avoid the possibility of being trimmed off.
If you have problems with this form, you can send the same information via email by clicking on firstname.lastname@example.org